Friday, November 08, 2002

Well, for some reason I seem to have misplaced about 5 days' worth of posts. As you can see from the archive list on the right, my posts from 10/27 to 11/02 are now missing. Most distressing, and I tried to follow the instructions on the help page to refresh my archives, but no soap. I have emailed Blogger.com, so we shall see what we shall see...I'd hate to think that my immortal ramblings, once preserved for posterity, are now lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry.

BUT tempering my annoyance at this state of events is a namecheck on Laura Gjovaag's page. Apparently this wonderful linkback feature that I, too, copied from Elayne Riggs (she's gonna find out how much I've been referring to her blog one of these days and boy is she gonna be pissed) alerted her to my nefarious presence; she mentioned me and this very site you're perusing right now! I am now legitimized and bona fide in the Bloggerverse! Woohoo! And I mean it when I say that you should check out Bloggity, etc. as often as possible. It's a nicely written and laid out, and has mucho linkos.

Music so far today: Matthew Sweet's 100% Fun, Beach Boys-Carl & The Passions: So Tough.

More later, time willing.

No comments: