Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Hidely ho, neighbors. Had a few minutes before Birds of Prey came on, so I thought I would take the time and post a couple of things.

Beautiful day in the ol' neighborhood today. Sunny, a little cool but pleasantly so. It's gone a long way towards dispelling the gloom that was so pervasive around here just a week ago...

Picked up my new comics today, and of course you know that I will review them for your perusal as soon as I get around to reading 'em. Just in case anybody cares.

Couple of interesting links I ran across: The official site of the Amazing Randi, that legendary debunker of the supernatural (thanks, Franklin's Findings) through which I found an amusing "reverse astrology" site...all this time I thought I was a Capricorn and it seems I'm really a Virgo! Also, another illustrator's site, that of the great P. Craig Russell. I'll be adding this one to my links at left soon. After you're done checking out his outstanding art, go to his forum where he's usually always posting and is available for questions.

Music today: the Monkees-Head soundtrack, Jellyfish-Spilt Milk, Victoria Williams-Musings of a Creekdipper, and John Cale-The Island Years, disc 1.

More later, maybe...

No comments: