Saturday, November 23, 2002

Busy day today, and it's already ten PM, so I'll try to finish the ol' list tomorrow.

Hit Blockbuster today, and rented Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clowns...I mean Clones, Brotherhood of the Wolf, and Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels. You see, right now I'm absolutely addicted to the film Snatch...can't seem to change the channel when I run across it on cable-and everyone says "Oh, man...if you like Snatch, you need to see Lock, Stock. They're almost the same movie!" So we shall see. I watched the first two, and don't worry, I'll be sure to give you my opinion whether you want it or not!

One reason I'm so fatigued tonight is that while researching the albums on last night's list, I happened across a fascinating website called Wilson & Alroy's Music Reviews. These guys are kinda like the Tom and Ray of music criticism. I couldn't stop reading! I finally got to sleep about 2:30 AM. So check 'em out, just do it early in the evening.

Falcons play Carolina on TV tomorrow, but I won't be able to see it...gotta do radio station duty again, and the cable company which provides the signal to the station TV doesn't provide the channel on which the game airs. Feh.

No comments: