Monday, November 04, 2002

I just figured out how to post links in the links section on the right hand side of the page, so I have proceeded to do so. From top to bottom: my own personal first attempt at creating a web site-The Unofficial Thriller Web Page. It's all about one of my top three favorite comics series, the 1980's DC Comics series Thriller. If you haven't heard of it, by all means click on it and check it out...and sign my guestbook, willya? Next is Tom Tomorrow's This Modern World's official site slash blog...I've been a fan of the TMW strip for years. After that is the link for the DC Comics Message Boards, not the most wide open and unrestricted message board out there, but always interesting and home to a great many funny and knowledgeable posters. I'm on there as Stately Wayne Manor or Zoe's Love Slave (on the Legion board). Next up is the webcomic by the lovely and talented Vera Brosgol, "Return To Sender". If you like RTS, do yourself a favor and check out her illustration work here. As good as RTS is, I like her illustration stuff better. It hasn't been updated for a while, sadly, since she's been in school...next, "Small Stories" by Derek Kirk, another webcomic which I think is certainly one of the best things on the internet and better than much of what is published by any current comics publisher. I also posted a link to Elayne Riggs' blog, which as I said earlier is one of the reasons why I'm here. Finally, a link to an upcoming project drawn by my friend Chris Tabor, a macabre fantasy type thing called Fatalysia. Check it out and send him lots of emails asking when the hell he's gonna finish this thing! I'll post more links as I go along, count on it.

Music today: Mel C's Northern Star, Ron Sexsmith's Other Songs, Faces' First Step, R.E.M.'s New Adventures in Hi-Fi, Pink's M!sundaztood (I think that's how it's spelled, jeez), and Bryan Ferry's The Bride Stripped Bare.

No comments: