Thursday, November 21, 2002

Good morning. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a little cool, but hey-it is November...

God help me, somehow I'm walking around with the most heinous, disgusting, and all sorts of other ugly adjectives songs ever written in my head, Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love of All". I almost called in sick to work, and if it doesn't go away soon I'm considering a lobotomy or shock treatment. I can't take it much longer.

Al Gore is popping off again; despite the fact that a lot of what he's saying is true he needs to watch this sort of thing, since it sounds a lot like sour grapes to me...and I'm sympathetic to his message. Read all about it here.

My main man Chris "L'il Kim's Lotion Boy" Tabor has sent me this, for those of us who are concerned about privacy issues. Me, I figured they had all this info already and are just coming up with justification for possessing it...

From Mike "Stupid Llama" Cary, here's...snicker...this...hee hee hee...BWAH-HA-HA!!!

I read lotsa comics last night, and liked several of them. I'll be telling you what and why later.

I was clicking around on the Web last night and ran across a couple of sites that had already broken out lists of the best albums of 2002 and that sort of thing...I realized, to my dismay, that I couldn't even name ten albums that came out in 2002, and I bought even less than that! So if I wanted to do something like that I'm gonna have a problem...and I call myself a music afecienado...hmpf. On a related note, that noted confident heterosexual Mike Cary sent me this list of the top 100 albums of the 80's, a musical decade that just didn't do it for me, if you know what I mean. We compared notes and I own 35 of the 100 on the list...I need to do better, I suppose, but I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in seeking out albums by Joy Divison or the Fall, so my life will have to be incomplete for a little while longer. Anywho, check out the list and tell me how many YOU have!

No comments: