Thursday, June 17, 2004

Remember that humongous list I presented to ya on Monday, of the comics I was supposed to get on Wednesday? Well...I didn't get 'em. Not all of 'em anyway. I got the first five I cited, but not the rest. The culprit this time isn't my comics shop, but UPS! Brown let us down. I was told that it was simply that they didn't deliver both boxes that they were supposed to- they left one on the dock! This is the kinda stuff that my beleagured CS has to deal with a lot, although they haven't had this happen lately. Anyway, no Seaguy, or Jack Staff, Daredevil, Clock Maker, Walking Dead, or Meat Cake either. Hopefully, they'll arrive today, or at least that's what I'm told. One thing I DID get, though- Demo 7!

Tune in tomorrow for the ongoing saga of "Will Dave Get His Comics?"...

No comments: