Wednesday, June 02, 2004

It's time for the long-awaited (well, somebody must await it) return of the MUSIC TODAY! feature which appears sporadically here at the JBS, which lists the various recorded musical sounds I have listened to during the course of my busy day. * signifies vinyl. Take it away, maestro!

Todd Rundgren-Runt; Jeff Beck Group-Beck-Ola*; John, Paul, George and Richie-Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band; XTC-Nonsvch; Rod Stewart-Sing It Again, Rod*; Sinead O'Connor-I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got; Elton John-Tumbleweed Connection; The Thorns; The Jayhawks-Smile; Bowie-Pinups.

Spent a lot of time clicking away on the ol' keyboards today with the headphones on, don't ya know. Yesterday, too. Here's a list, as best I recall:

Martin Mull and His Fabulous Furniture From Your Living Room; I Am Shelby Lynne; Julian Lennon-Mr.Jordan; Eels-Daisies of the Galaxy; Cornershop-When I Was Born For the 7th Time; Mercury Rev-Deserter's Songs; Strawbs-Ghosts*; Pink Floyd-Relics*.

No comments: