Monday, June 07, 2004

The Comic Gods are toying with me. I open the new Diamond shipping list, and I see now that I must do penance for my ridiculously light week last week. Here goes nothing.

100 BULLETS #50
BITE CLUB #3
FABLES #26
GLOBAL FREQUENCY #12
HERO #17
CLOCK MAKER ACT 2
WALKING DEAD #8
DEMO #7
(we'll see...we'll see)
LOVE & ROCKETS VOL 2 #10
STREET ANGEL #2


Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick! 10! Especially stoked to see the return of CLOCK MAKER, an interesting concept in a dubious package, now reconfigured and resequenced, all the better to read it, my dear. Looking forward to seeing if the second STREET ANGEL is as much fun as the first, and then there's that DEMO book I keep hearing so much about. All the DC titles, especially the long overdue 100 BULLETS and the climactic issue of the most recent story arc in FABLES, are promising. And it's always interesting to see whether we get good GLOBAL FREQUENCY or bad GLOBAL FREQUENCY. Hopefully Ellis will see that the finale is memorable, so we'll all be geeked about the TV show.

No comments: