Monday, June 28, 2004

DARK HORSE BOOK OF WITCHCRAFT
STEVE RUDE'S THE MOTH #3
BATMAN HARLEY & IVY #3
JLA #100
MIDNIGHT, MASS: HERE THERE BE MONSTERS #6
SLEEPER SEASON TWO #1
TEEN TITANS GO #8


Here's what I'll be getting Wednesday, according to the new Diamond shipping list. I'm kinda hoping that (as good as I'm sure it's gonna be) that I didn't sign up for that Dark Horse Book of Witchcraft, since it's 15 bucks. But if I did, I'll get it. Other interesting titles (to me, anyway) include the welcome return of Kelly, Mahnke and Nguyen to JLA, more great art to gaze upon in Harley & Ivy and The Moth, and the long-awaited debut (well, I've been looking forward to it anyway) of the Mad Mod in the new Teen Titans Go!. And joy unspeakable, Sleeper returns this week.

If I don't pick up that Book of Witchcraft, then I might get last week's Catwoman. I had ceased to pay attention to that book to the point where I wasn't aware that Sean Phillips did the art in that issue! And of course, there's Free Comic Book day coming up on Saturday...I'm gonna be in town so I'll stop in and see what kinda swag I can pick up. And lest I forget- if you find yourself with an extra 13 bucks or so, and your gaze falls upon the Same Difference and Other Stories trade by Derek Kirk Kim, buy it. You'll be so happy you did. I would, but I've got enough to buy as it is. Besides, I read the lead story when Kim serialized it on his website and enjoyed it a lot, so I'm kinda leaning towards buying something I haven't already read. Plus, I'd be seriously shocked if my comics shop got a copy in...

No comments: