Saturday, December 18, 2004

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What say we take time now for another round of JOHNNY B'S FEARLESS NFL PIGSKIN PROGNOSTICATIONS!

First, the standard disclaimer: These picks are FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. I'm not betting illegally with these, and NEITHER SHOULD YOU...and I take no responsibility if you lose your house.

OK, today's games:

PITTSBURGH over the NY Giants- Eli Manning continues to thrash about in the deep end.
WASHINGTON over San Fransisco
CAROLINA over Atlanta- This is where I hope I go 15-1 this week...I'll still pull for my guys, but Carolina has everything to play for and have been white-hot lately, and the Falcons have already clinched their division, plus, they've got some injuries to key people.

Sunday:
PHILADELPHIA over Dallas
NY JETS over Seattle
SAN DIEGO over Cleveland
DETROIT over Minnesota (Mike Tice, so long)
BUFFALO over Cincinnati
CHICAGO over Houston
DENVER over Kansas City
ARIZONA over St. Louis
TAMPA BAY over New Orleans
GREEN BAY over Jacksonville
TENNESSEE over Oakland
INDIANAPOLIS over Baltimore
NEW ENGLAND over Miami

Last week: 12-4. Season to date: 129-79, a .620 winning percentage.

Fantasy: My sorry inaugural season in the Cut-Throat Football League has come to an end with a 36-26 loss, leaving me with a record of 5-9, good for last place and (possibly) 1st pick in next year's draft.

Yahoo league: Won 75-58, finished the regular season at 8-6, good for a 4th place tie (12-team league) and a berth in the playoffs.

No comments: