Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Time once again for a glimpse into my future via the new Diamond shipping list!

BPRD: THE DEAD #2
100 BULLETS #56
ANGELTOWN #2
FABLES #32
GOTHAM CENTRAL #26
POWERS #7
DEMO #12

And that, as they say, is that! Kinda wish I'd known more about Temporary: Cubes and Ladders, which kinda looks interesting- sort of a less benign Dilbert- but it's due out tomorrow, so it's a wee bit too late to add it to my pull list now...and I strongly doubt my comics shop wil get a rack copy, since it's one of those kind (cf. non-Marvel, DC or Image) of books. Even though there have been reviews posted here and there around the Blogospheriverse, it didn't sink in until today. Oh well, guess it will join the likes of Blankets, Mother Come Home, and Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life in the "books to get...someday..." pile.

No comments: