Thursday, December 23, 2004

Everybody's talkin' 'bout the Newsarama Grant Morrison interview and the announcement that the mad Scotsman and his faithful boy wonder Frank Quitely will be doing a version of Superman. Now, if you've been paying attention over the course of the last two years, you'll recall that I'm not really, nor have I ever been a big fan of the Man of Steel, not even in the 60s or 70s when I was young and impressionable. I tend to like Supes in one-shots or limited series such as Superman: Red Son or Superman For All Seasons, or as a guest star in JLA as the like. Heck, other than a couple of years back in the 70s, when I was buying Action Comics for the Human Target, Atom and Green Arrow back-up features, I've never bought a Superman comic on anything resembling a regular basis.

So what I'm leading up to is that I think I'll just have to get this All-Star Superman. How can I not? Wait, don't answer that.

No comments: