Thursday, December 23, 2004

I am so behind in writing stuff that I don't know if I'll ever catch up. I've got at least 4 longish posts in the "draft" stage, and I can't seem to get the time and the wherewithal to finish them, hence my publication of Tuesday's incomplete music post. I'm not giving up, though, so eventually they'll all see the light of your computer screen. Eventually. Hopefully before they're so old they're completely irrelevant.

In the meantime, go here to check out Time magazine's best and worst comics of 2004 list. Typically, uncultured infidel heathen that I am, I've only read two of them, and that's counting the Locas stories I've read in Love & Rockets. The other is, of course, Eightball 23, as you can tell from my Blogger profile picture.

Mo' stuff (bryter) layta...

No comments: