Saturday, December 11, 2004

Image Hosted by 
<br />ImageShack.us

I've been working diligently to complete this article I'm writing (in case Sean is reading this), in between Christmas shopping and decorating and the ULPJ...and haven't had any time, really, to blog. But I did watch tonight's Warren Ellis-scripted Justice League Unlimited eppy tonight, and found it very entertaining and even educational in places. Lotsa cool hero cameos, from Stargirl to Vixen (kinda winced at seeing Sgt. Rock in the background), Batman got a good joke in as he was plummeting to Earth after the big bugs ate his plane...

...and HOLY SHIT, did Wonder Woman put the Atom IN BETWEEN HER BOOBS!?!?! Oh my God, now the Atom can't be the Identity Crisis killer cause he is now officially the COOLEST DC CHARACTER EVER!

And I'll bet Ellis wrote him a quip when that happened that someone edited out...and am I the only one that would like to see Ellis take a crack at the JLA book after Busiek gets done with it?

OK, back to the other thing, which I'll tell you all about as soon as it comes to fruition cause I don't want to count my chickens, as the saying goes. Comics reviews tomorrow or Monday- cause I haven't read all of them yet...

No comments: