Friday, December 17, 2004

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Johanna's running a contest, the grand prize being the Owly trade, and the runners-up getting mini-comics featuring the cute l'il fella. All you gotta do is email her your version of a cute owl. Whether or not you need to draw it yourself or just send her a pic of what you think is a cute owl is kinda unclear.

Myself, I didn't get Owly; it looks kinda fun, but I don't think my comics shop got a copy in and I haven't been moved to try to order it online. I'll put it in that ever-expanding list of "comics to get...someday" along with Blankets, Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life, Mother Come Home, and Temporary: Cubes and Ladders (actually, I had my shop order that one for me last Wednesday).

Oh, by the way- click on the cute Owly pic above to visit the website of creator Andy Runton.

No comments: