Monday, May 24, 2004

New Diamond shipping list! Looks like a fat stack is awaiting me this week:

STEVE RUDE'S THE MOTH #2
BATMAN: HARLEY & IVY #2
DC: THE NEW FRONTIER #4
HELLBLAZER #196
LOSERS #12
MIDNIGHT, MASS: HERE THERE BE MONSTERS #5
PROMETHEA #30
ALEISTER ARCANE #2


I've been meaning to write a bit about Aleister Arcane, the first issue of which I picked up at the 25% off sale at my comics shop a few weeks ago. It's my first exposure to IDW books, specifically would-be horrormeister Steve Niles, and I thought it was an intriguing first chapter in a story idea that frankly I don't see how it can be sustained in an ongoing series (if it's a limited series I suppose I missed that info)...but it was a good read and sported some very nice painted art...so, I'll give it a shot. Also, any week that contains a new Promethea and Losers (not to mention New Frontier 4) is a kick ass week indeed.

No comments: