Thursday, May 27, 2004

Hello. Crazy mad busy today at work so far, so no bloggy goodness from me.

Got lotsa comics yesterday...my stack was bigger than I thought it would be. Not only did I get The Moth 2, Harley & Ivy 2, New Frontier 4, Hellblazer 196, Losers 12, Midnight, Mass. 5, Promethea 30 and Aleister Arcane 2, but also failed to notice Secret Wars 2 on the Diamond list, and picked up a copy of Astounding X-Men 1 as well. Also, my special-ordered copies of Demo 6 and Scurvy Dogs 4 cam in, too. Phew! Plus, I received a copy of the first Malinky Robot comic, Stinky Fish Blues, by Sonny Liew. I also have a ton of other stuff to finish reading and hopefully comment on, such as the collected Astronauts In Trouble, which I really should have done by now, Sidekicks, and The Sandman Presents: The Furies one-shot. But right now, there are full-page realtor listings to typeset and automobile dealership ads to put together. Sigh. What a never-ending cornucopia of delight and excitement my life is...

No comments: