What the hell, it's This-or That Tuesday again!
1. Married or single? Sorry, girls, he's married!
2. Knit or crochet? Neither
3. Homebody or world traveller? Homebody, sad to say
4. "Star Search" or "American Idol"? Jesus, what kind of questions are these? Is "poke in the eye with a sharp stick" an alternative option?
5. Dancing or karaoke? Again, I prefer to decline...but hold a gun to my head or get me very drunk and I'll do some kick-ass karaoke.
6. Elvis Presley or Elvis Costello? These are hard this time! Gotta go with the King, although I like Mr. McManus too.
7. Bus or train? Depends on where I'm going. I've never taken a train anywhere, and I hate buses, so TRAIN!
8. Batman or Superman? Finally, an easy one. BATMAN. No doubt about it.
9. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. But vanilla's OK too.
10. Which came first...the chicken or the egg? I hate trick questions. Offhand, I'd say the rooster came first.