Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Brendan, that most excellent of Leptards, has pointed me to what has got to be the most thorough Frank Zappa site I've ever seen! Just wanted to share. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back there.

I did, and among many interesting little tidbits of information I found a link to the website of legendary rock star companion, actress and author Pamela Des Barres...as well as more information that I've been able to find anywhere (including AMG) about former Mothers guitarist Jeff Simmons' first solo album Lucille Has Messed My Mind Up, which is an Excellent Album Not Available on CD if I ever saw one. I have an mp3 of the title track, and heard the album entire once many years ago, and would jump up and down and giggle like a lunatic if I could ever run across another copy.

No comments: