Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Looking into that crystal ball that is the Diamond Shipping List, it looks like tomorrow I'll be getting

BATGIRL YEAR ONE #4 (Of 9)
FABLES #11
FILTH #9
GOTHAM CENTRAL #5
HELLBLAZER SPECIAL LADY CONSTANTINE #4 (Of 4)
HERO #2
JSA #46
KILLRAVEN #6
ULTIMATES #9

A couple of series that I've been underwhelmed by, and in fact am delighted to see end, are Killraven and Lady Constantine. Fables is a fill-in and doesn't look promising. Looking forward to the new Ultimates (I'll believe it when I see it), Batgirl Year 1, and H.E.R.O. 2. I wish I had been on the ball when #1 came out, I didn't pick it up and now it's sold out, as is #2 already. Looks like another "hot" book, which means at least that maybe it will get collected. Fortunately, I read an online preview so I at least have a small clue about what looks like an excellent comic. We shall see. Gotta go– Futurama's on!

No comments: