Friday, March 07, 2003

Not content with doing This-And-That Tuesday, I now bring you the Friday Five!

1. What was the last song you heard? Alex Chilton, by the Replacements

2. What were the last two movies you saw? Minority Report and XXX

3. What were the last three things you purchased? three comics: Harley Quinn: Our Worlds At War 1 (several pages of Paul Grist art, found it in the 50 cent box, and Batman: Gotham Adventures 24 & 29 for my grandson Nevan. Gonna get him started early.)

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Balance my checkbook. Go through my comics collection and pull some for selling. Attend the fantasy baseball draft on Sunday. Go to the grocery. I'll probably acheive two of these things.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to? My wife Theresa, daughter Abby, her college roommate Jessica, Mike Cary, and Ruth Loiacano.

That's it!

No comments: