Monday, March 24, 2003

New Diamond Shipping List is up, and it says that I'll be getting the following on Wednesday:

CATWOMAN #17
GLOBAL FREQUENCY #6 (Of 12)
HELLBLAZER #182
JLA #79
LEGION #18
ZATANNA: EVERYDAY MAGIC one shot
GRRL SCOUTS WORK SUCKS #2
PARLIAMENT OF JUSTICE #1

I may also be getting DANGER GIRL: HAWAIIAN PUNCH, but I don't remember signing up for it. While I kinda liked the original Cliffhanger series, I've been disappointed by subsequent one-shots and even though this one has interior art by Phil (as an interior artist, I make a good cover illustrator) Noto, I won't get it if it's not in my stack. X-Statix 9 comes out tomorrow as well, but I've decided to drop it (again) so I won't be picking it up either. Looks like a mucho expensive week for me anyway, with two books alone costing more than $5 each. C'est la vie. I'm looking forward to a couple of these, and you can look forward to the inevitable reviews when I'm done reading them. Whether or not you interpret that as a threat or a promise is up to you.

No comments: