Monday, June 23, 2003

In about an hour I'm going to catch a matinee of that Hulk film which everybody's talking about. I'll let you know what I think later. Watch this space.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the much-ballyhooed Comic Book Superheroes Unmasked documentary on the History Channel tonight. When this was announced over at Pulse, I was a bit skeptical when confronted with all the glowing praise my fellow posters were bestowing upon it based upon advance screenings. I was chastised by several of those same posters for my skepticism...now we'll see. It sounds good, anyway...but the way they're presenting it looks mighty dumb if you ask me.

Also, there's a Futurama rerun coming on tonight I haven't seen, and then Cartoon Network will show all the episodes one more time before putting it on hiatus for a while. You've been warned! Tomorrow night: the series pilot. Here's the skinny via Cant Get Enough Futurama.com.

No comments: