Monday, June 23, 2003

In about an hour I'm going to catch a matinee of that Hulk film which everybody's talking about. I'll let you know what I think later. Watch this space.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the much-ballyhooed Comic Book Superheroes Unmasked documentary on the History Channel tonight. When this was announced over at Pulse, I was a bit skeptical when confronted with all the glowing praise my fellow posters were bestowing upon it based upon advance screenings. I was chastised by several of those same posters for my we'll see. It sounds good, anyway...but the way they're presenting it looks mighty dumb if you ask me.

Also, there's a Futurama rerun coming on tonight I haven't seen, and then Cartoon Network will show all the episodes one more time before putting it on hiatus for a while. You've been warned! Tomorrow night: the series pilot. Here's the skinny via Cant Get Enough

No comments: