Thursday, April 14, 2005

Yeah, I know, I've been slack lately. I've got a lot of stuff going on, distractions, decisions to make, junk like that- and I just plain old haven't been in the mood to concentrate on providing you, my treasured readers, with bloggy goodness. That includes my thoughts on Sin City. I will get back on that horse soon, believe me. In the meantime, I link, therefore I am.

A page at junkmagnet.com which features Bambi and Her Pink Gun artist Kaneko Atsuishi. The more I see his work, the more I like it. DMP release date for Vol. 2, which sports a very cool cover: October 2005.

Alan David Doane emails to inform me that Chris Allen is doing his Breakdowns column again. Go look!

Hey! I drew something the other day! Whaddaya think?

And just because, The Official Homepage of Kelly Clarkson! Isn't she a cutie?

The website of Guy Davis! Brilliant!

Over at the Pants Press Sketchblog, the amazing Vera Brosgol has posted a link to where you can download a bittorrent file of an animated short that she collaborated on. I'd check it out, but since I'm still on my Flintstones-like OS 9 I can't use the Bittorrent client. Feh. Tell me how it is, willya?

That's all I got for now. Stay tuned.

No comments: