Monday, April 25, 2005

Diamond shipping list time, let's see what I'll be getting:

HELLBLAZER #207
LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #5
LOSERS #23
SLEEPER SEASON TWO #11
SOLO #4
CITY OF TOMORROW #1
DAREDEVIL #72

and hopefully, LIVEWIRES #3, whichI didn't get last week. As always, any week with Sleeper and the Losers is a good one.

Also, in a completely unrelated subject, ADD is running a Project: Superior contest over at Comic Book Galaxy, and all ya gotta do is break him off an email. Think I'll enter myself, even though I'm strongly thinking about getting that book next time my shop has a 25% off sale (probably on Free Comic Book Day).

And in the better late than never category, if you shoot him an email THIS VERY MINUTE, you could probably get in on the big Lefty's Corner CD exchange project! But don't wait too long, the cutoff time is 7 eastern, 6 central if I read it correctly.

No comments: