Monday, April 04, 2005

What up, y'all?

Got back from my trip to Pittsburgh a couple of hours ago, and so I'm just now catching up to correspondence and such so if you've emailed me or left a comment here, I'll reply eventually, just not tonight. I'm going to watch Deadwood (my freaking hotel had Showtime, feh), see how the NCAA championship game goes, then I'm going to bed.

First, my usual Monday ritual: the Diamond shipping list and what I'll be sampling from it, with any luck.

JUSTICE LEAGUE ELITE #10
DETECTIVE COMICS #805
LOSERS #22
SEVEN SOLDIERS: ZATANNA #1
DEATH, JR. #1
SHANNA THE SHE DEVIL #3 and maybe, just maybe
AMAZING FANTASY #7

Plus, I've still got DETECTIVE #'s 802 & 803 plus AMAZING JOY BUZZARDS #4 put back, and going to put back SECRET WARS 4.

Got my run of Rima, the Jungle Girl today, and I was wrong the other day- Rima came out in 1973-74, not a year later as I mistakenly thought. My bad. It wasn't part of that brief 1975 spate of new titles like Claw The Unconquered and Stalker.

Whoops! Deadwood's on! Good night!

No comments: