Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

Mary, sweet mother of Jesus...I took the "The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz: 10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to President Bush" quiz, thought I was being a little too impartial in my answers, and look what I scored! Guess that's all I can say about that!

When I took the John Kerry quiz, here's what I got:

Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. John Kerry is your man. He may not be perfect in your eyes, but next to the smirking idiot who occupies the White House right now, he looks like Abraham Lincoln.

This makes it sound like I'm more of a Kerry backer than I really am...I think he and his handlers are doing a sensational job of bungling what should be a slam-dunk campaign. This does NOT fill me with optimism for our country's immediate future.

I suppose this concludes the quarterly political post. See you in November!

No comments: