Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Slow day at work today...did you notice?

DIAMOND SHIPPING LIST POWER ACTIVATE!

My haul:

100 BULLETS #53
BITE CLUB #6
CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN #4
FABLES #29
GOTHAM CENTRAL #23
WALKING DEAD #10
DEEP SLEEPER #4
POWERS #4
WARLOCK #1


And that would appear to be all. Looks like a fat stack. Is it me, or is Powers coming out bi-weekly? Kinda happy to see the end of Bite Club, which I should have known better than to pick up in the first place...and equally as sad to see Deep Sleeper coming to a conclusion. Well, I'm not that sad...I didn't miss it at all in the six months or so between #'s 2 and 3. If this looks like it's gonna wreck my on-life-support budget, I might pass on Warlock for now...plus I had hoped to pick up Plastic Man #'s 8 & 9. We shall see what we shall see.

No comments: