Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Well, we're back. Things went pretty smoothly, actually, and I'll try to commit a paragraph or two to it ASAP. Probably won't be today, though. We got home at about 2 AM this morning, I had to get up and go to work at 6:30, so my brain is kinda misfiring so far due to sleep deprivation. More later, duckies.

One cool thing about being away for 2 days is that my first day back is Wednesday, which is, as we all know by now, new comics day! And looking at the new (well, current anyway) Diamond shipping list, here's what I be gettin':

JUSTICE LEAGUE ELITE #3
STREET ANGEL #3


...and...that's it. Looks like a light week, to say the least. If the new Mojo magazine comes out, I'll probably get it as well as Demo 9, which I got in my holds a couple weeks ago, but thanks to that generous Young fellow I already had. I think I'll make a gift out of it to some lucky acquaintance of mine. If I was going to break up with a girlfriend, I think I'd give it to her. Mrs. B., if you're reading this, I'm speaking hypothetically here, I swear.

More later, hopefully. If not, I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: