Tuesday, September 07, 2004


Good morning! Thought I'd take a minute to pass on to all of you that Jill Sobule's new album is finally out. It's co-produced by Nashville's own Brad Jones, who's a pretty damn interesting musician in his own right, and based on the samples I heard when she made them available on her website a while back I think it's gonna be a good one. Of course, I can't afford to buy it right now, but maybe you can...and like Jill says in her newsletter:

Underdog Victorious is Landing Tuesday, September 7th, 2004 at a Record Store Near You, at On-Line Music Stores, on iTunes, etc. Pleeeze buy it!
(soon, so that the record company will think I will make them a lot of money and then get me a TV gig, on say The View or...)


More posting-type stuff later, if I get the chance.

No comments: