Friday, September 10, 2004

Another brutal day at work, so I won't have much tonight. But stay tuned- there's a whole weekend ahead! Of course, I gotta work one place or the other both days- much toil and little reward for your humble scribe- but I got stuff I want to write so by God, I'm gonna get it writ!

Anyway, I am going to make time, since the Titans and Miami play tomorrow afternoon, to give you now the rest of Johnny B's Fearless NFL Pigskin Prognostications!. Remember, these picks are for entertainment purposes only; The JBS assumes no responsibility if you are are moron and bet your life savings on these selections. Now that the disclaimer is out of the way, here goes:

Tennessee over Miami
Chicago over Detroit
NY Jets over Cincinnati
Pittsburgh over Oakland
Houston over San Diego
St. Louis over Arizona
Tampa Bay over Washington
New Orleans over Seattle
Jacksonville over Buffalo
Baltimore over Cleveland
Atlanta over San Fransisco (the first of many nervous Falcon predictions, I'm sure)
Dallas over Minnesota
Philadelphia over the NY GIants
Denver over Kansas City
Carolina over Green Bay

One of these weeks I'm going to pick using the spread as well, just to see how I do.

Season so far: 1-0, thanks to the bumbling Colts. Can I get a mulligan on my SUper Bowl pick?

Comics, music and movie buffs take heart, more with those subjects later.

No comments: