Saturday, April 12, 2003

Multiple Bacardi Show Birthday greetings today!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Our first BSBdG goes to Amy Ray, one half of the often enjoyable folk/rock duo the Indigo Girls. Didn't really warm to their latest, but maybe it will grow on me with time. Still, Rites of Passage, Swamp Ophelia, and Come On Now Social are all excellent records.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Also, happy b-day to David Letterman! I don't watch his show as regularly as I used to, but I tune in on occasion and usually enjoy it when I do. And even at his worst he's a hundred times better than Jay Leno. That being said, I preferred his program when it was on NBC...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



And finally, happy happy to sweet l'il Claire Danes, of Spider-Man and Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet fame.