Friday, April 04, 2003

Got some temporary down time, it seems, so it's FRIDAY FIVE time!

1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?

Five

2. Which was your favorite and why?

Don't really have a particular favorite...I suppose the old ancestral seat, the house in which I was born and where my Mother lives still.

3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?

Stressful. Lots of work and expense. Haven't done it in 15 years, although I'd love to move to the town in which I work...

4. What's more important, location or price?

Aesthetically, location. Realistically, price. So unfortunately I say price.

5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?

A big enough room for my collections would be nice, as would a pool and a big garage. A good sized yard, too, but not too big...got to mow it, ya know. An upstairs and basement/downstairs is a must, too. And a large driveway. That's all I can think of right now...

No comments: