Saturday, March 27, 2004

Yow! I won a contest! And I didn't even know I had entered! I've been informed that I have won my choice of a 3 x 5 drawing by Steve Lieber of Mercury Studios, or a Portugeuse edition of Bruce Wayne: Fugitve, apparently because I linked to the Studio blog and had my name drawn out of a hat. Is that cool or what? Since Portugeuse is not exactly my strong suit, I think I'll go for the sketch. Which character, though, I'm not sure about. Batman, perhaps? Or Hellboy? The only criteria is that it has to be a character which Lieber has previously illustrated. Hawkman? The Escapist? Rosa Saks Kavalier? I must ponder. Anyway, thanks to the fine peoples at Mercury Studios, especially Steve Lieber.

Also, you may have noticed the small button in the links list at right, which says "Paypal: donate". Yes, it's true, I have succumbed to the siren call of mammon, and with iHat firmly in hand, now ask if you could find it in your heart to toss a few coins (or bills) my way, then feel free to do so. And if you don't, that's fine. I'm still happy to have you here just the same. There's no obligation whatsoever, especially when you consider (in the interest of full disclosure) othat I don't think I've ever donated to anyone else's online tip jars, not because I don't want to but because I just don't really have it. Maybe if I get it, then I can...wait, here it comes...pay it forward (sorry) to OPB. Maybe. Anyway, give if you like, and if you don't that's cool, we're still pals.

No comments: