Monday, March 08, 2004

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? Hard to say. But if by angels you mean the burgeoning ranks of comics/popstuff bloggers and by pin you mean internet, then I suppose that's a pretty big pin and it's beginnning to take me longer and longer to visit everybody's blogs that I want to read daily.

Anyhoo, here's a new one, to me anyway: Near Mint Heroes, author unknown, who is a recent convert to The Losers, as should ye all be if ye aren't already.

Apologies if I've linked to you recently but didn't give you the announcing post treatment. Yea verily, I meant no offense. Also, while I'm thinking about it, if you (and by "you" I mean all my regular stops in the comics blogosphereiverse) haven't seen me popping up on your referral lists lately
it's because I've been using that Comics Weblog Update thing. It's too devilishly handy not to!

And no more Thorspeak today. I promise.

No comments: