Tuesday, March 16, 2004

As usual, I'm late to the party...apparently the braintrust behind Dead Like Me has come up with a new program on Fox (warning signal right there) called Wonderfalls, which seems to feature a quirky young living girl with supernatural abilities instead of a quirky young dead girl with supernatural abilities. Of course, there's more to it than that, and I'm intrigued enough to try to catch it when they repeat the pilot episode Thursday night at 9 pm eastern 8 pm central. Stay tuned, to coin a phrase.

Of course, if Caverna wins their state tournament basketball game tomorrow night, then I'll have to work the board for the broadcast at the radio station, and I'll miss it unless I can think to tape it. There's a TV at the station, but it's damn near impossible to watch a show and keep one ear on the game for time out cues, as I kept finding out when trying to watch Buffy, Firefly, and Navy NCIS...

No comments: