Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usOne of my favorite pages from We3, which I hope you all bought when it came out in trade last week (if you haven't bought the floppies already). The news , via Heidi McD, that New Line Cinema is developing this excellent story for theatres is as good an excuse as any to post this picture. And also tell you that this news fills me with equal measures fear, dread, and anticipation. You'd think that not even Hollywood scriptwriters and producers could fail to understand one of Morrison's most straightforward narratives like in the history of ever, but these are Hollywood scriptwriters and producers we're talking about, so who the heck knows. If the CGI are decent, I give it a chance, though.

Click on the pic to see it all big-like. Kinda reminds me of when our sweet little kitty, "Satan Cat" (aka Dino), decides to jump on you from on top of something for no good reason except he's just mean like that.

No comments: