Friday, June 17, 2005

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that my first regular column, and the next step in my Master Plan For World Domination(TM) - "Last Call With Johnny Bacardi"- for Comic Book Galaxy is up and running, and there I've reviewed Black Diamond: On Ramp, Seven Soldiers: Klarion, Two Sisters, and repeats of True Story, Swear To God: This One Goes to Eleven and Strange Girl, slightly modified from their appearances here. I wanted to write about everything I bought yesterday, but simply ran out of clock so I'll most likely do the rest of them here, if that's OK with youse. I plan to do this every Friday, so check it out, yo! Alan David Doane has designed me a spiffy logo and everything.

But what does that mean for the future of the Show, you may ask? Well, I don't really know for sure. I'm not ready to stop, but I am somewhat infatuated with my new sandbox right now, so maybe there will be less comics stuff (I'll still link to the reviews I write, though, like this earlier review of Foul Play!The Art and Artists of the Notorious 1950s E.C. Comics!, which was up on Tuesday) and more of the stuff that has been kinda placed on the back burner since I have been welcomed into the warm and slightly sweaty embrace of the Comics Blogosphereiverse, like movies, sports and music.

All I can say is that I hope you keep checking back from time to time, just in case I post something worthwhile.

No comments: