Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Ronnie Del Carmen pointed me through links and such to Stuart Ng's bookselling website, and it's chock full of sketchbooks (and bookbooks, hee) by a host of splendifarous artists. And since I haven't pointed you to any cool art websites lately, I think I'll do so now.


Brianne Douhard, who has a lively style with a great use of color. According to her resume, she's done character designs for seasons 3 and four of the Teen Titans animated series, hence the sketch above.


Israel Sanchez, who seems to be proficient is a variety of styles, including that flooby-looking John K variety.

Jakob Westman. You should see the examples of the book about the kinda/sorta rock band Sparks that he created in the "ads" section. Why didn't I think of that when I was trying to learn to be a graphic designer?

Lastly but not leastly, the online portfolio of Ryan Odagawa.

No comments: