Sunday, October 03, 2004

Looks like once again the evil son of a bitch that murdered John Lennon is up for parole later this week.

I am by nature a conflict-resistant, mostly peaceful live-and-let-live kinda guy, and I know that sounds bad on my part to put it that way- but if there's one person who inspires this sort of feeling in me it's the sack of shit that killed the man who had just signed an autograph for him six hours earler and meant so much to so many people. He deserves everything he got, and got off light if you ask me. I won't mention the killer's name, since I don't want to give him any more of the noteriety that he so desperately craved.

Anyway, there's an online petition to urge the NY Parole Board to deny this, and I sincerely hope that all of you who are reading this and care will go sign it...it's really all we can do but hopefully our voices will be heard.

No comments: