Saturday, October 30, 2004


The Chiefs just scored again! And again!


Time now for a quickie edition of Johnny B's Fearless NFL Pigskin Prognostications!

I had comments written after every pick and was down to the second to last game, clicked on another page to verify a fact, and after going to a couple of pages I realized, much to my dismay, the pages opened up in the same window as my create post page. When I hit the back button, of course everything I had written was gone. So now what we get is the quick and dirty version.

Standard disclaimer: These picks are FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. I'm not betting illegally with these, and NEITHER SHOULD YOU...and I take no responsibility if you lose your house.

BUFFALO over Arizona
PHILADELPHIA over Baltimore
CINCINNATI over Tennessee
DETROIT over Dallas
GREEN BAY over Washington
INDIANAPOLIS over Kansas City
JACKSONVILLE over Houston
MINNESOTA over the New York Giants
DENVER over Atlanta
SEATTLE over Carolina
NEW ENGLAND over Pittsburgh
SAN DIEGO over Oakland
SAN FRANCISCO over Chicago
NY JETS over Miami (I will never laugh at Miami again)

Last week: 7-7. Season to date: 58-44, .568.

Fantasy:
Cut-throat league- lost 47-29, thanks to Ben Roethlisberger's bye week forcing me to use Michael Vick as my QB, plus no-shows from Reuben Droughns and my receivers. Record, 2-5, last in my division.

BGFFL freebie Yahoo league- lost 79-47. Poor games from Randy Moss and Shaun Alexander sealed my fate. Record, 4-3, third in a 12-team league.

No comments: