Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


One thing before I give it up for the night- those of you who are able to get American Movie Classics and find themselves awake at 5 AM CST should go there and check out one of my all time favorite 50's low budget giant monster movies, The Giant Gila Monster! If you've never seen this flick, then I highly recommend it. It's got a giant lizard, creepy credits music, hot rods, girls, rock n' roll, nitro glycerin- everything you need in a movie! Apparently I have a kindred spirit out there on the web, because here's a site devoted to this classic of drive-in cinema!

Apparently "Monstervision" has begun in full vigour on AMC.. I would get up early, but I've already got this movie on VHS. They're showin' a lot of cool movies over the next few days- with commercials, unfortunately, but that's the price we pay, I suppose. Oh, by the way- they're also showing the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers at 3 AM.