Sunday, February 27, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usOK, Oscar® time tonight. Of course, I've seen very few of the nominated films, but I've never let that stop me from taking a stab at picking the winners before. So, here goes nothing!

ACTOR IN A LEADING ROLE: Jamie Foxx - RAY

ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE: Morgan Freeman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY

ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE: Hilary Swank - MILLION DOLLAR BABY

ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE: Virginia Madsen - SIDEWAYS

ANIMATED FEATURE FILM: THE INCREDIBLES

ACHEIVEMENT IN DIRECTING (Why they call it this I'll never understand): Martin Scorsese for THE AVIATOR

BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY: ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND by Charlie Kaufman, Michel Gondry, Pierre Bismuth

BEST PICTURE: THE AVIATOR

That's all I'm picking. I'll probably watch the first hour, then go over to HBO for Carnivalé, then go back when that's over. More than anything, I'm looking forward to seeing Chris Rock as host- even though he's gonna have to tone his material down to a PG-13, he's usually always good.

No comments: