Monday, February 28, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Isn't this a gorgeous panel by Jaime Hernandez? I was clicking around this morning and checked out the Fantagraphics site, and there it was. So I stoled it.

Anyway, I was thinking about how cool it would be to have a Comics Cosmic Cube, that would instantly make anything I wished for, comics-related, become reality...and I thought that one of the millions of things I'd like to see, after he did the Amazing Joy Buzzards-style Adventures of Los Lobos, would be a Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels-style gangster story. Besides his obvious mastery of the female form, JH is excellent at depicting young guys in black tie, jacket, and shades, and a Guy Ritchie-pre-Madonna yarn would really play to his strengths. Not that I'm tired of the Hoppers crew, but sometimes I kinda wish he would stretch out a bit and do other stuff.

What do you think? Mi comments section es su comments section...

No comments: