Monday, December 02, 2002

Y'know, when I was a kid I liked watching the Beverly Hillbillies. Pretty funny stuff, especially when you're nine years old. Apparently Max Baer, Jr. aka Jethro has a bit too much time on his hands, as you'll see when you go here. Hell has many levels, you know. Don't bother checking out the "Elly May's Buns" section, it's a gyp.

This was brought to my attention by my Stupid Llama comrade Mike Cary.


Also-rest in peace, Mr. B. Hope they get him out of the freezer and give him a decent burial...

Added a couple more blogs today: "Letting Loose With The Leptard", the often thought-provoking A Small Victory and Joanie "Da Goddess". All three are highly readable and fun as all get out. So get outta here and check 'em out!

Music today so far: Lloyd Cole-Don't Get Weird On Me, Babe (one of my all-time favorite albums), Frank Zappa-Hot Rats, and David Bowie-Hunky Dory.

No comments: