Thursday, December 12, 2002

Good morning! A little political type stuff to kick things off today...

First up, a little op/ed, sent to me by the Mighty Mighty Chris Tabor.

Also, whilst perusing the editorial section of today's Courier Journal, I was amazed to see that apparently some conservative Republican leaders are racist assholes! Will wonders never cease! You know that when conservative bootlick Cal Thomas crawls your ass, then you've really screwed up. Cry me a river, Trent! Couldn't have happened to a better guy. Can't wait to see Mona Charon try and put a positive spin on this.You're probably all aware of and have read about and commented on this story ad nauseum already, but hey-politics isn't my forte or my focus here at the Show. But that has never stopped me from spouting off anyway...

Later, I hope, reviews of the comics I bought yesterday. Depends on how busy I get here at work...they're really cracking the whip right now.

No comments: