Monday, March 24, 2008

When I don't have anything in the pipeline, I guess one of these "comics I'll be getting come Friday" posts is in order. And this be them:

IMMORTAL IRON FIST #13
CATWOMAN #77
ALL STAR SUPERMAN #10
BRAVE AND THE BOLD #11
100 BULLETS #89
FABLES #71
WILL EISNER'S THE SPIRIT #15
HELLBLAZER #242
DAREDEVIL #106

Boy, talk about a run-of-the-mill shipment! Which is not to say that I'm not looking forward to reading several of these, like Hellblazer and Iron Fist. But usually there's one or two books that aren't one of my regular pickups in the stack that kinda spice up the order...and this isn't one of those times, I guess. C'est la vie.

I have been reading some other stuff, though, such as the first six issues of the new Blue Beetle- my LCS had them on sale, and for once had a complete run, with no missing issues, up till #16 or so so I might go back if I don't decide to get the trades, and Oni's Northworld. Rest assur-ed that I will opine upon these and many others eventually.

And hey- go here for a preview of the next issue of B.P.R.D.: 1946. It's good stuff.

OH- this just in: I am giving some serious consideration to attending Mid-Ohio Con this year. I mean it. Can any of you give me some advice about where good rooms can be found, and that kind of thing?

No comments: