Monday, September 26, 2005

Time once more for a look at the new Diamond shipping list, and what I'll be getting (hopefully) this week:

BPRD THE BLACK FLAME #2
CATWOMAN #47
JLA CLASSIFIED #12
LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #10
LOSERS #28
NEIL GAIMAN'S NEVERWHERE #4
SILENT DRAGON #3
DAREDEVIL #77
DEFENDERS #3
POLLY & THE PIRATES #1

I'm not too optimistic about getting POLLY; that's exactly the kind of book which my comics shop always seems to short me on. We'll see. Also MIA: SMOKE #3, THE EXPATRIATE #3, and WINTERMEN #2, along with the two issues to date of THE MIDDLE MAN. This will also be the last week in which I'll be getting a regular haul from the comics shop; many of the titles I'm getting this week as well as last are the numbers before my first DCBS issues. I've got a long list of holds drops to present Wednesday.

No comments: