Saturday, September 10, 2005

Been pretty dead around here, hasn't it?

Oh well- can't say for sure when things will pick up- I'm more distracted these days than I've been in a long time. I still need to post a thing or two about some publications I've recieved lately, but I can't say when that will be.

Mostly, I wanted to let you know something that I should have put up yesterday, but was just too busy to: new LAST CALL, the one piece of significant writing I've done all week, is now up over at CBG. And even then, you'll notice a couple of reruns from these parts earlier this week. What can I say- catch as catch can!

Hey! Here's something to look at- two more "Life and Loves of Lisa St. Claire" covers from her brief run in Young Love comics!



I really would like to read a few of these someday. Looks like Dick Giordano on art here, maybe Neal Adams on the first one with Giordano inks. Make with the click to see them in detail.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: