Friday, January 07, 2005

The Playoffs are now here, so it's time once again for JOHNNY B'S FEARLESS NFL PIGSKIN PROGNOSTICATIONS- PLAYOFF EDITION!!

Wild-card round begins Saturday, so here goes nuttin. First, the standard disclaimer: These picks are FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. I'm not betting illegally with these, and NEITHER SHOULD YOU...and I take no responsibility if you lose your house.

Saturday's games:

SAN DIEGO over the NY Jets- The Chargers' surprising season will continue one more week. The Jets look feeble on offense, as does Chad Pennington.

SEATTLE over St. Louis- The Rams seem to be in the Seahawks' head after sweeping them this year, but my gut feeling tells me that the up-an-down Hawks will muster up enough to beat the Rams, who are kinda up-and-down themselves.

Sunday's games:

INDIANAPOLIS over Denver- the Colts were just doing the ol' rope-a-dope on the Broncos last weekend. Manning should have a big day.

GREEN BAY over Minnesota- The Packers are, in their own way, as inconsistent as the Vikings...but this is at Lambeau, hardly the house of horrors it used to be (thanks in part to my Falcons, hee hee) but I don't think the Vikes' defense can keep Favre down- especially if it's close.

Last week: 10-6. FINAL REGULAR SEASON PICKS RECORD: 157-99, .638.

Fantasy, I won the game for 5th place. A hollow victory, indeed!

No comments: